Monday, May 18, 2009

Our baby appt

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Ryan and I are very excited. Yay for pink!

Oh, and we got rear-ended on our way to our doctor's appointment. Ryan and I have some wicked whiplash, but besides that we're all ok, including our baby girl. Our doctor was so nice. We were supposed to be his last appointment of the day, but when we called and told him what happened he waited almost an extra hour to see us and check on the baby. And one of the nurses gave us a ride to the rental car place.

We're in Denver right now, so I'll update with more info on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Christa said...

I'm so excited for the pink baby!

Oh, and glad you guys are ok.

Sabs said...

ooooh so exciting! aunt jean will be tickled pink for sure!

sure glad you (3) are ok!

Dani said...

AHHHH! You started a blog and DIDN'T tell me. I had to find it on Sabrina's blog! I'm outraged. Ok, I'm not really outraged. I'm filled with inexpressible JOY! YEAH! Welcome welcome.