Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm going crazy

My hormones are a little out of control lately. Today I watched Julie and Julia and cried 1) when Eric gave Julie pearls for her birthday, 2) when Julia found out Dorothy was pregnant, and 3) at the end, when Julie says, "I love you, Julia." This was not getting a little choked up. This was full on tears with Vivi shaking in my arms. And those of you who have seen this movie know that these are RIDICULOUS things to cry about. 3 times.

OK, that's it. Now for your viewing pleasure:

My spoiled, spoiled puppy

My beauty, playing with her favorite toy -- a spatula.

Daddy loves introducing her to new foods before he's supposed to. Here's her favorite new lollipop

And my favorite

6 comments:

Julie said...

Vivi's lashes are so long they touch her eyebrows!!!! she is adorable!!

Dani said...

1. I miss you.
2. I love her bow. Thank you for putting her hair up.
3. That outfit kills me. She looks like a little country girl
4. Why is she eating that green thing? Seriously Holly, I thought you'd teach your daughter better than that.
5. I posted some pics of your baby on my blog. Let me know if they are ok. I can change them if you want. I just put the ones Alice looks the best in.
6. Still miss you. Wish you lived across the street. Seriously.
7. The dog laying in your bed makes me gag; Like when you get a hair down your through.
Love, Dani

The Patterson's said...

Vivi is soooooo adorable. I love how long her lashes are. Finally a girl gets the long ones.

Christa said...

She's beautiful!

Sabs said...

ok i cry when julia finds out her sis is pregnant but i thought that was normal...the rest of the crying? not so sure hee hee. vivi is getting so old! ahhh. what a cutie

Amanda said...

Your little girl is adorable, and my dog sleeps with his head on a pillow, too. It makes me laugh every time. :o)