Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saint Louis Pictures

Ryan had management training in Saint Louis last week, so we bought an extra ticket and V and I went with him. We had so much fun! Ryan's family drove down from Chicago, and we played in the city. I've got a lot of photos and videos, but this post will just be photos. I'll do the videos later. I realized as I looked through the pictures that they're pretty much all just Genevieve. But that's all you want to see anyway, right?

Also, I'm about to buy a Stage 2 carseat for V. Anyone have good recommendations for features or a model I should look for?

The Saint Louis zoo was AMAZING. It's my new favorite zoo, and we didn't even see half of it. Here's V in the children's area, playing with the water spouts. She LOVED it:


REALLY loved it:


Here's Vivi playing in the dirt and bark outside our hotel room. She loves getting messy:


We went to the most amazing children's museum, called the Magic House. I would have LOVED it as a kid. Here's Vivi playing in the water area:


Blake, Ethan, and V in the sand area:


My beautiful girl:


Public nudity (she rolled around in the dirt a bit and needed to clean off):

4 comments:

Julie said...

these pictures are so cute. I want to hold that baby!!!!

The Patterson's said...

I love how the pics turned out. Can you email them to me? I miss you guys. Had so much fun with you guys in St. Louis.

Laura said...

Holly - what is your email address so I can send you a blog invite?

Laura
lhsykes at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

such a sexy little butt