Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Genevieve is one year old!

My little baby turned one on October 1st. Oh, how the time as flown. It seems like only yesterday we were still with her in the hospital. I don't miss that.

Besides, she's so cute NOW!

Before we look at all the birthday celebration stuff, let's admire her handiwork when she found mommy's lipstick. It's kind of amazing that she knew where to put it:





Genevieve's birthday wasn't the best of days, but she didn't care. She got cake! She didn't eat much of it because she was so busy playing with it:



Vivi got bubbles for her birthday. Let's compare enthusiasms, shall we?






But she finally caught on to the fun of it:




We also have lots of fun pictures of V playing with her gifts from grandma, grandpa, nana, papa, and grandmere. I'll wait a few days to post those because I don't want this post to get too long. And I'm bored of waiting for the videos to upload and process. But they're very cute, so check back in a few days!

5 comments:

annie said...

I feel like a total jerk for not calling to say happy birthday to Vivi. I plan to make that up to her in a big way at Christmas with lots and lots of hugs and smooches. I hope she likes those...

Dani said...

Cute with the bubbles! I can't believe you guys have a one year old and one on the way. That's just crazy. Happy birthday Vivi!

Cy said...

Lipstick and chocolate... I love this kid!!

janelle said...

It's been a few days, and I'm checking back, Holly.

Julie said...

I've been watching these every morning. She is so adorable. Those big blue eyes just kill me!