Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dark Canyon Hike

Ryan and I went hiking last Saturday morning up the Dark Canyon trail. It was really fun! Sometimes it felt like we were hacking through the jungle bush, and sometimes it was a wide open trail. We only went about 5 miles; I wasn't sure how far I could handle now that I'm big! Ryan went slow for me. It felt fast to me, but it was probably half the speed he normally goes, poor guy.

Our family picture:

The trail follows this river down through the canyon. It's actually almost 15 miles one way, but we just turned around when we felt like it.

2 comments:

Dani said...

oh my gosh! I miss Ryan! I'm always so focused on missing you Holly but I miss Ryan too! I love you guys! And I love that little baby poking out of your shirt!

Julie said...

this looks like fun - I want to go hiking on one of my visits. probably not right when the baby is born though :)