Thursday, December 10, 2009

The New Me


I chopped off over a foot of hair this week. It's my third donation to Locks of Love -- and probably my last, since this is the shortest I've ever gone and it would take FOREVER to grow that much again.

I'm still trying to decide how I feel about it. That's mostly just because I look in the mirror and it doesn't look like me. Once I get used to what I see, I might love it. Or I might wear a lot of hats.

Here's the profile shot:


And another picture of Vivi because she's a lot cuter than I am:

7 comments:

Devin & Amanda said...

You look just like your mom.... It looks cute on you!

Daniel and Robin said...

Holly...I'm speechless at how cute this haircut is on you!! I'm so jealous---my hair is too curly for that cut and I've always wanted it!! You have the perfect features for that cut and you look gorgeous!! No hats!!

Tina said...

Very cute. Very, very.

Amanda said...

It is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

annie said...

me likes

Julie said...

You, of course, look adorable - only to be eclipsed by your daughter!!!

Rachel Hair said...

Wow! You really can do short hair! It looks great! And your baby is ADORABLE! I hope you and Ryan are doing well.