Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Shower

Last week some sisters in the ward threw me a baby shower at church. We had games, food, and of course presents -- what more can a pregger lady ask for?

Here we're playing the "guess what mashed up candy bar that looks like poop is in this diaper" game. I got them all right except for the Sugar Daddy. The most disgusting was definitely the Almond Joy.


And the food was yummy. Check out the babies-in-bed cake:


And here are a few pictures from opening presents. This first one is the sling a sister made me. And yes, that is Piglet -- another present. :)


And here is a gift from one of my laurels -- matching mommy and baby hats!


And last but not least, here is ONE of the homemade baby blankets I got. Isn't that amazing? These women make them like it's no big deal. It would take me years to actually finish one of these. Here it's already keeping baby warm.


19 days until the due date. Aack!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the pictures! (I'm always impressed by people who can make blankets too. . .)

Also, since I'm rude, I have to say that last picture makes you look quite well endowed. ;)

Sabs said...

what cute ladies to throw you a baby shower! i think you look amazing in that color blue btw.

Holly said...

From Her husband-
That's because she is.

M n L Hall Family said...

I have been meaning to tell you I really wanted to come, it is just really difficult to get away these days with Matt coaching! The people in our ward are amazing!! Looks like you had fun!! Sorry I missed it!