Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Final Countdown

We are now into the single digits of days left before this baby's due. In 9 days, on October 3rd, I will be very disappointed if I still have no baby.

Things are progressing well. I've been having contractions since Sunday, so my body is already in practice mode. Monday night we even had a false alarm and drove to the hospital. My contractions came every 5 minutes for more than 3 hours, but it was still just nothing. sigh...

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment, and I am only dilated to 1 but "very thin." It could be any day, or it could be 2 weeks from now. Who knows? Ryan's always hopeful she will come any minute so he can leave work, but I kind of don't want to miss the Mountain Harvest Festival this weekend.

Any guesses on when she'll come? Winner gets ... well nothing, but good for you if you get it right!

5 comments:

Devin & Amanda said...

October 7th... You were optimistic and wrong with West, so I will be pessimistic and hopefully wrong for you! We can't wait to see her!!!

Sabs said...

i'm gonna say Oct 1st that way you don't have to wait quite as long but its still an oct baby sense we all know that oct babies turn out to be the coolest people in the world:) hee hee

Grandma Gale said...

Sept. 29th since that is Tate's bday! I think it sounds like you are moving right along. We are so excited for you and your new little family! Can't wait to see pics.

Christa said...

I'm with everyone and can't wait to see what she looks like.

julie Howington said...

It would be perfect timing if I got there while you were in the hospital. No 2 trips from Paonia. So I'm hoping for the 1st, but since that is taken I'll go with the 30th.